|8.||Install the compressor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- If you're installing a new compressor, you must calculate the amount of refrigerant oil to be removed from it.
- Replace the O-rings with new ones at each fitting, and apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil before installing them. Be sure to use the right O-rings for HFC-134a (R-134a) to avoid leakage.
- Use refrigerant oil (KEIHIN SP-10) for HFC-134a KEIHIN spiral type compressor only.
- To avoid contamination, do not return the oil to the container once dispensed, and never mix it with other refrigerant oils.
- Immediately after using the oil, reinstall the cap on the container, and seal it to avoid moisture absorption.
- Do not spill the refrigerant oil on the vehicle; it may damage the paint; if the refrigerant oil contacts the paint, wash it off immediately.
- Charge the system.