Rocker Arms and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly (L12A/L13A)
Rocker Arms and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
- Identify parts as they are removed to ensure reinstallation in original location.
- When disassembling or reassembling the rocker arms, remove or install the rocker arm from cam chain side on the rocker shaft.
- Inspect the rocker arm shaft and rocker arms.
- The rocker arms must be installed in the same positions if reused.
- Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply lubricant to any contact points.